Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sawyer's First Haircut!

Today I decided I was sick of Sawyer's nasty old guy comb over so I gave him his first haircut! I meant to take a picture before I started cutting it but I spaced it and only have a few from after. But those of you who have seen Sawyer in person, know his hair was a little old man-ish and way longer than others in some spots. But, I solved that problem today! :) I must admit I was a little scared to cut it but I think it turned out pretty dang good! 


                                                 Before.
                                                After. Mohawk :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay Sawyer! I love it. Good job! Wish I could have done a good job on Titan's first haircut...remember that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! That was kinda funny. :) But, I'm sure Sawyer's haircut could've been better if I took him somewhere. Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair. You did such a good job. I'm so excited you get to see you honey soon. Give him a hug for us.

    ReplyDelete