Sunday, November 13, 2011

15 Reasons Why...

15 Reasons Why I Love My Husband...


1. He's sexy ;) In my eyes, he's THE most attractive man in the world. 
2. He is smart.
3. He can fix ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. He's very handy.
4. He is a great dad. Even though he hasn't been around Sawyer much, I can tell he really loves him and cares about him very much.
5. He is a hard worker. He's sacrificed himself for the past 1 1/2 years to serve our country.
6. He is a great husband. He is so good at making me feel good about myself and reminding me how much he loves me.
7. He is sweet.
8. He is a good example to those around him.
9. He is patient.
10. He is funny. He can always make me laugh. :)
11. He has a great sense of humor. 
12. He hardly ever gets mad. He knows how to let things roll of his back and I have learned a lot about that from him, He's a great example to me.
13. He's very forgiving.
14. He is thoughtful.
15. Last but not least, he is mine :) 

I am so thankful for my husband. He is so amazing and I can't imagine my life with anyone else. He makes me feel special everyday and I know that he loves me and cares about me. I am so excited for him to come home in a couple weeks! I have been counting down the days for as long as I can remember. This is going to be a great reunion for us and I look forward to it so much! I can't wait to see how he interacts with Sawyer and how Sawyer will interact with him. :) It's been a long 9 months and we can both finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am so blessed and lucky to have Garrett as my eternal companion. It brings me great joy and happiness to know that we will be together forever and ever. He means the world and more to me. I can't imagine my life without him and I hope I never have to. I love you Garrett Scott. Thanks for being my knight in shining armor and for always being there for me. You truly are incredible and I thank Heavenly Father for you every single day and for blessing me with such an amazing companion. You rock babe! ;) I can't wait to see you. I love you! 

6 comments:

  1. so sweet. I have a guy who is patient and never gets mad either... which really works for my non patient and fast temper moments :)

    ReplyDelete