Saturday, July 9, 2011

3 Days

So, I'm chubby and because I'm some-what of a procrastinator, I have 5 days to get my butt in shape before my hubby comes home. I know what you're all thinking..."Good luck cause it's impossible!" Well, I got on Google and typed in "How to lose 10 pounds in three days" and several things popped up. I got super excited to find there may be a way to make this possible! I found a link to a three day diet that showed what to eat each day for breakfast, lunch and dinner which I loved because I'm not very creative and I didn't want to have to think of a menu. So after finding the menu and writing down all the things I needed to get, Sawyer and I made our way to the grocery store. I'm excited to see if this will really work. Who knows. But, I think it's worth a try! Wish me luck on my three day journey! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You can do it! And hoorah- you went to the store with just the two of you?! I'm proud of you! It's fun, huh? I always talk to Titan as we putt around the store and people always look at me like I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete