Sunday, July 3, 2011

America the Beautiful


Happy 4th of July! I'm so thankful to be a part of the USA. I love this country! Today at church when we all stood up to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" I had goosebumps the whole time listening to the words of the song and seeing everyone standing and singing together. I couldn't help but think about my awesome hubby and for fighting for this great country so we can be free. :) I love him so much. I'm so thankful for the men and women like him who serve to keep us safe and free. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! God Bless the USA! 
                                    Special thanks to Garrett! Love you babe!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Garrett looks super tough and thick in all that Army gear! Haha! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Garrett! You're a Peach~
    I love "Star Spangled Banner"

    ReplyDelete