Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random

I'm sitting here feeding Sawyer at 4:15 am so of course I have some random thoughts running through my head and was also thinking about random/weird things I love. So, here goes.

RANDOM THOUGHTS
1. I have found a new(dangerous) hobby. Shopping online. When I feed Sawyer I tend to surf the net...not good! Anyway, I love buying stuff online now even though I have to pay shipping cause in my eyes, paying the x amount in shipping is totally worth getting a package sent to my door. It's like Christmas all the time! I just love it!

2. I've decided that someone needs to make a binky strap(sorta like head gear) that keeps the binky in the babies mouth. Why? Cause it's kinda frustrating when Sawyer wakes up 3 or 4 times during the night and all he wants is his binky put back in his mouth. Darn it!

WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME/THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
1. I get goosebumps every time I brush my teeth or hear someone else brushing their teeth. It is he grossest sound. And, because it gives me goosebumps, I always have to brush my teeth BEFORE I shave or else my hair will just grow right back thanks to those lovely goosebumps.
2. I'm obsessed with to-go cups. There is just something about them like lightens up my whole day if I have one with me everywhere I go. My mom actually ended up giving me a plastic one for my birthday that I really can and do take everywhere. Ha. It's the simple things...
3. I love a cold nose on a dog. I just like the feel of it. Creepy? Maybe a bit. But, so true.
4. When listening to the radio in the car I have to have the volume on a number that goes in 5s. So its usually either at 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. A little OCD? Quite possible.
5. I love sushi. Especially the nigiri(raw fish). Eel is my all time fav. 
6. I love cleaning my ears out with a q-tip after the shower. I love the feel of it!
7. One of my other obsessions is flip-flops. I wear them everyday regardless of the weather. When I lived in UT I wore them in the snow. 
8. I love miniature things. I saw a mini bottle of mayonnaise at the grocery store the other day...so cute! I was tempted to buy it...In fact, I bought Sawyer a little pair of "Vans" even though obviously he can't walk...but they were too cute! I mean mini vans?! Come on! Who could resist?! 
9. I love spam. The food, not the crappy stuff on the internet. 
10. I love checking the mail to see if maybe, just maybe I got something(other than a bill). I usually don't...
11. I'm afraid of the dark. 
12. My family and I have a movie quote to go along with every subject we happen to be talking about. One day we actually tried talking in movie lines all day! HaHa. I love it.

I think that's all I can think of as of right now. I'm sure there are TONS more weird things about me but it's too early in the morning to be thinking too hard. :) Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Let's see: #1 weird. #2 super funny #3 you and Dad! #4 something Derek might do- like the microwave thing! #5 Ew!!! #6 Me too! #7 I know this about you... #8 I like mini things, too! I have a mini mustard in my fridge because I don't use mustard too much! #9 I LOVE SPAM! Especially in a breakfast burrito. Yummm #10 Me too, I will mail you a letter so you don't get just bills. Bills=Booooo. #11 Me too. #12 Yep. And the good news about all of this is- you aren't nearly as weird as me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this was interesting to read. and thank you! goosebumps DO make your hair grow faster. my husband doesn't believe me when i tell him that.

    ReplyDelete