Saturday, July 30, 2011

R&R



Sawyer and I had the privilege to hang out with Garrett for two whole weeks this month! It was amazing! I picked him up on the 14th and I dropped him off this morning, the 30th. We had so much fun! It was so fun to see him interact with Sawyer and vice versa. They were so cute together! :)  Garrett kept saying the cutest things like, "He is so stinkin' cute" and "I love him so much!" He is a great dad! I had forgotten what it was like to be around Garrett since we've spent so much time apart. Before he came, I kept thinking to myself what it was going to be like and how it was going to feel. Let me just tell you that it was amazing! I wish he could've stayed. Four more months and he will be home and we can FINALLY live together again after a year and 5 months! I can't wait! 

Here is a list of some of the many things we did and places we went while he was home :)

1. Went to Snowflake, AZ to visit his family. It rained EVERY day we were there...I was in heaven. What's better than thunderstorms and cuddling with your hubby?!
2. El Cupitos. Best mexican restaurant in Snowflake. We ate there twice. We just had to.
3. Went to the mall and Garrett was so sweet and took me into VS and told me we weren't leaving until I found something for him to buy me. I ended up getting some comfy new sweatpants and a jacket :)
4. Ate at L&J...twice. :)
5. Ate at Dion's...twice. One word...Delish.
6. Went to Peter Piper Pizza. Garrett is OBSESSED with arcade games. It's kinda cute... :)
7. Went to Wet N Wild Waterworld...LAME. 
8. Saw Harry Potter in 3D! Sooo cool!
9. Went to a fun candy store and bought $13 worth of yumminess! 
10. Swung on the hammock while listening to the thunder and watching the lightning.
11. Looked at guns for me...Garrett says I HAVE to buy one before I move and am living alone. I love how protective he is :)
12. Watched hours and hours of Lost on Netflix.
13. Stayed up til the wee hours of the night laughing and talking and cuddling. 
14. Ate more junk food than I thought possible.
15. Ate a Cherry Coke Zero float twice in one day. Garrett loved these.
16. Watched lots of youtube videos.
17. Laughed at the failblog every night. HaHa.
18. Sang songs in the car together. 
19. Ate Menchies. 
20. Ate Taco Bell three times. Yes, we're fatties. 
21. Last of all, cried together. 




I can't wait til November to be with him again. Four more months! :) I love you Garrett Scott. 

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so happy! I also love the first picture of Garrett, Sawyer, and the dog. Looks like I think it's Bentley was just as happy to cuddle with Garrett as you were! Can't wait tell he is home for good with you!

    ReplyDelete