Friday, April 8, 2011

Addicted to Food

Last week I decided to start Weight Watchers...Well, I'm embarrassed to say that it didn't last but one day! Sad, huh? I blame it on El Paso and all the yummy food there is to eat around here! So, I am going to share with you all my favorite places to eat here. The first one of course is The Corner Bakery. My suggestion on what to get: The Chicken Pomadori Pannini and sub the chips for a Caeser Salad and for dessert, a Lemon Bar. Here are some other great places to check out if you haven't already!
The L&J Cafe. Central El Paso. What to get: Three meat tacos and a cold Dr. Pepper.


Westside, Sunland Park Drive. What to get: Little cheeseburger with mayo, grilled onions and tomatoes with a side of cajun fries! 


Westside, Mesa Street. What to get: Chicken or Barbacoa Quesadilla. p.s. Their green salsa is to die for!


Track One, Central El Paso. It's been a while since I have been there but their food is delish!
Westside, Redd Road. What to get: Pannini with a side of Cous Cous. 


Westside, Resler. What to get: Lemon Pepper Wings. Yummmmy!


Westside, Resler. What to get: Margherita Pizza with a side of Ranch and a small Antipasto salad.


Eastside, Yarbourgh. What to get: Fried Pickles(appetizer) and an order of Mild wings and an order of Parmesean Garlic wings. 


Last but definitely not least, Dion's Pizza! Las Cruces, NM Exit Loman. It's totally worth the 40 minute drive, people! What to get: 6 inch turkey and cheddar sub with artichoke hearts and pepporoni's with a small order of green chile cheese toast with ranch. Best. Thing. EVER. I hope you all will try some of these delicious restaurants before you leave El Paso(IF you ever leave). And I hope you will enjoy them! Bon Apetite! 

2 comments:

  1. haha i don't blame you for quitting after one day, weight watchers sounds so hard! i've gained 20 pounds since i came here and i totally blame it on the food as well. dang mexicans and their delicious, fattening food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME post! I think I might steal it from you and do the same! Haha

    ReplyDelete