Friday, April 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I have seen a lot of people post a list of their favorite things so I thought, why not? I know...I'm such a copy cat. But, it sounded fun to me so here goes! 

A Few of My Favorite Things:

1. My hubsand, Garrett. Sexiest, most handsome, fun guy in the world! I love him to death!
2. Sawyer Scott. Our son. In my opinion, cutest baby there is! (And probably chubbiest, too!) His smile always makes my day. :)
3. Bentley Scott. Our boxer. Cutest stinkin' dog in the world. And he has the BEST personality!
4. My family. Leon, Jennifer, Jordan, Colin, Lauren, Derek and Titan. Best family I could ever ask for. They rock!
5. My car. Lola is her name. She runs like a champ. 
6. Mexican food
7. Movies. Garrett and I would watch a movie EVERY weekend. It was our favorite thing to do together!
8. Popcorn. Whirly Pop popcorn is the bomb...especially with Parmesan and Garlic seasoning. Yes sir.
9. My bed. It's super comfy and it's always calling my name, even though I rarely get to actually SLEEP in it. 
10. Dion's. Best restaurant EVER.
11. Decorations. I have a thing for decorating...even though I'm not very good. Ha!
12. Rainstorms. Although they are rare where I live, I still love them and wish they'd come more often. 
13. Flip flops. I wear them 24/7. No matter what the weather is, they will be worn.
14. Jeans. I would buy all the jeans in the world if I could. 
15. Night lights. Yes, I'm 22 and I'm afraid of the dark. So what.
16. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. Delish.
17. Target. I could go there everyday of the week and not get sick of it.
18. Baby clothes. Everywhere I go, I HAVE to look at them. Whether Sawyer needs them or not. They are just too cute!
19. Miniature things. 
20. Zebra and Giraffe prints. LOVE them. 

I could go on and on but, I will stop there just in case I've bored you to death! HaHa! I hope you enjoyed it, though! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment