Friday, April 8, 2011

Who is that in the mirror?!



This morning while my mom was holding Sawyer while I was in the other room, she yelled "Sher, come look!" I went to where she was and she was holding Sawyer in front of the mirror. He was cooing and smiling at his reflection! It was so cute to watch him watch himself! I know he is only a little over 2 months old but I feel like he is growing so fast! It's so much fun to see him do new things! I love being a mom. He is so sweet and so much fun. I love him to death! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable!
    Rohnan now waves to himself in the mirror and he always has smiled...
    Remember every minute & write it down...you will forget as time goes on
    I sent you an invite..let me know if you don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Soy sauce!!!! I loved when Titan did that. Now that he knows it 's him, he'll do it forever haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love that little chunk of love!! He's got the best cheeks to smooch and squeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first. he's such a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete