Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful

This post is going to be about little Sawyer! I know he is only three months old, BUT he is growing up so fast and I feel like he is so big already! Today he sucked his thumb for the first time! He has been trying for weeks to get that sucker in and he FINALLY did it! He looked so cute! Last night he sat in the Bumbo for the first time too and he loved it! He also laughed for the first time the other day and I must say that when he laughed, I almost started crying! I couldn't think of a better sound than his little laugh. It was the best! He is so sweet and I love him to death! The mornings are my favorite with him because he is always so happy. A lot of times when I am feeding him, he can't keep the bottle in his mouth cause he is staring and me and smiling so big! It makes me so happy to know that he loves me so much. He is my little buddy. I am so very thankful that I have him especially at this time in life. It's when I really need him the most. It may sound silly to lean on a little 3 month old so much, but he really is what makes it possible for me to get through the day since Garrett is gone. He keeps me busy and he keeps me happy and he keeps my mind off of the fact that Garrett is in Afghanistan and is always in harms way. I am so thankful for my little family. :) They mean the world and more to me. I love them so much! 


                                     Sawyer sucking away at his little thumb! 


                                      Testing out the Bumbo! He loved it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yay Sawyer! He is my little pal! You have good posts, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete